Why Advertise with TV ASIA
- One of the few channels aired across multiple platforms i. e. Satellite, Cable and Broadband.
- TV ASIA has reach, size and capability to create impact on your busiiness in the growing affluent market.
- TV ASIA is the only South Asian TV channel with on ground presence coast coast that works closely with the
community and airs daily community related news and events.
- A significant opportunity for any marketer, looking to market a minority group with strong cultural connection.
- Available on all South Asian Combo Packages with other channels to subscribers on Satellite, Cable & Broadband
Can customize following Ground Opportunities
- Launch consumer products nationally or in specific markets via custom packages based on client objectives (brand building, product education, develop distributors) & target audience.
- Create events for information gateway, showcasing & sampler giveaways.
- Leverage relationships with cultural & religious, associations to build credibility.
- Engage, educate, introduce products & help develop brand identity & market presence.
- Participate in festivals, blitz on TV, print, radio, digital & social media.
- Bill boards at prominent locations, airport displays, taxi tops, transit posters, fliers, banner & restaurantplacements.
Distribution of the Channel
Dish World (IPTV)
TV ASIA is aired on EchoStar’s Satellite-at 118.7° W-(35Dish)
TV ASIA is available to Cable Companies on:
- Galaxy 17 Transponder 24C (G17.24c).
- Time Warner
South Asian Market
- South Asian Market is the third largest ethnic group with a population of over 3.6 million. The Asian Indian
population recorded a growth rate of 81% from 2000 to 2010, ranking it among the fastes growing ethnic
groups in the United States
- The median household income of the Asian Indians is 60% higher than the national average.
- South Asians are three times more likely to have a college degree and four times as likely to have a master’s
degree or higher.
- South Asians find security in well defined properties.
- 45% of Indians trade in stock, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.
Who are the South Asians in
Indo Caribbean (Approx)
TOTAL SOUTH ASIANS
Cultural commonalities stronger than political differences
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Vice President (Advertising)
Phone: 732 650 1100 Ex. 26
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org