Social Media Campaigns Spec
Advertising on social is a hyper-direct way to reach the audience you want. You can target brand new customers or returning ones. At TV Asia we provide an affordable package enabling your campaign effective targeting.
Formats for posting Videos/ Photos
1. Instagram :
- To post a video on Instagram, the video should be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. You can use several file types, including MP4, MOV, or GIF. The aspect ratio should be 4:5 and the maximum file size should be 250MB.
- For an Instagram Story or Reel, the video should be 1080 x 1080 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 9:16. The maximum file size should be 250MB.
- For static posts, images have to be in JPG as it can support high resolutions while also being a smaller file size. The second best image format for Instagram is . PNG.
2. Facebook :
Videos on FB should be ideally in MOV or MP4 video format.
- Recommended video dimensions 1280 x 720 for Landscape and Portrait.
- Minimum width is 1200 pixels (length depends on aspect ratio) for Landscape and Portrait.
- The Landscape aspect ratio is 16:9.
- Portrait aspect ratio is 9:16 (if video includes link, aspect ratio is 16:9).
- Mobile renders both video types to aspect ratio 2:3.
- Max file size is 4GB
For static posts on FB , images have to be in JPG or PNG file
Recommended size: 1200 x 630 pixels
- The best Twitter video format is MP4 video file type. This is what Twitter recommends, and it’s supported on both desktop and mobile.
- The minimum resolution for Twitter videos is 32 x 32 and the maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200 or 1200 x 1900.
- The recommended video format is MP4. To display videos at the highest quality possible, YouTube also recommends using the 264video codec and a standard aspect ratio of 16:9.
- TikTok supports .mp4 and .mov files. For ads, it also supports .avi and .gif files.
- The video should be up to 287.6 MB in size for iOS, or 72 MB on Android. For ads, it can be up to 500 MB.
- TikTok is formatted to be viewed on a smartphone, so vertical video is best, though horizontal is also allowed.
- TikTok video dimensions should be 1080×1920.
- The aspect ratio should be that of a standard smartphone screen, 9:16